- Administrative works; Receptionist; CS
- Good communications & interpersonal skills
- Diploma or above
About The Mills & The Mills Fabrica
The Mills is a landmark heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT), an experiential retail mall Shopfloor and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund, a co-working space/ lab and store. The focus area for Fabrica is “techstyle”- companies at the intersection of technology and style (improving the production process/supply chain, wearables/apparel and new forms of retail model). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.
About Administrative Assistant Role
- Assist in administrative operations, data entry and filing
- Coordinate conference rooms reservation and set up. Ensure office area is organized and presentable
- Distribute mails and arrange courier for office, manage office supplies and inventory
- Answer and screen incoming calls professionally to provide information about memberships and events etc.
- Greeting visitors/clients in professional manner
- Arrange maintenance works for office equipment and assist in ordering office supplies
- To assist the events set up, logistics and manage client’s expectations
- Act as concierge to our members
- Conduct centre tour
- Build and create collaborative community through events and relationships between members
- Solve member-related issues to help foster a collaborative community
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as required
Requirements of Role
- 2 years relevant experiences in administrative work
- Diploma or above in related disciplines
- With relevant work experiences in performing administration duties is an advantage
- Detailed minded, good communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This is a unique opportunity to work on one of Hong Kong’s most prominent landmark heritage & innovation projects. Join us now to make a difference in Hong Kong’s exciting techstyle scene!
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.