IT Manager – Infrastructure
- To liaise with business and IT teams to coordinate the delivery of IT projects
- To manage a matrix team of IT contractors, IT consultant, internal IT Infrastructure and IT Security team.
- To responsible for IT infrastructure management, architect design and implementation management.
- To oversight the deliverables of IT contractors for infrastructure setup including but not limited to data/voice network setup, server rooms, servers, Wi-Fi, security appliances, IP CCTV, IP Phone and structural cabling.
- To co-ordinate with other project contractors and consultant for the enhancements of Smart building solutions such as Touchless Parking, Interactive Kiosk and Access Control system etc.
- To review and document the IT documentations, formulate and perform the User Acceptance Test, detailed reports on projects progress, problems and solutions
- To lead a team to manage and support the infrastructure systems including network, firewall, WiFi, IP Phone, servers/storage and desktops etc.
- To plan and implement the enhancements on infrastructure area projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience as team lead in IT Infrastructure project.
- Experience in CISCO, Aruba, Ruckus, FortiNet, Palo Alto, VMware, Microsoft AD and AAD is preferred
- Experience in vendor management for infrastructure setup, project governance, implementation and change management
- Solid experience on structural cabling, server room design and build, network and server architecture, IP CCTV and IP Phone systems
- Solid experience on managing large-scale network & server farm, including DR drill, performance/capacity monitoring, backup/restore and troubleshooting etc…
- Experience in infrastructure implementation on complex building/mall will definitely an advantage
- A good team player with good analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivated, positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic and able to perform in challenging environment
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.