Senior Technical Officer / Technical Officer
— Property Management (Out-posted)
- Assist to carry out routine maintenance and operation works.
- Prepare specifications and tender documents for repair and maintenance works.
- Handle owner’s / tenant’s requests on technical aspects.
- Monitor the performance of building facilities.
- Prepare equipment and inventory lists.
- Supervise and carry out Testing and commissioning.
- Higher Diploma in Building Services Engineering / Building Studies or related disciplines is preferred.
- Holder of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker in Grade A or above.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in property maintenance.
- Familiar with related ordinances and professional maintenance practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel and Chinese Word-processing etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Technical Officer.
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.