Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment (“Recruitment PICS”)
1. By submitting your job application, you indicate your consent to our collection, use, storing, and processing of your personal data in accordance with this Recruitment PICS.
2. The personal data collected from your job application will be used by Chen’s Group International Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies (collectively, “Nan Fung”) for the purpose of assessing your suitability for the position you have applied for and/or for similar vacancies at Nan Fung. If you are shortlisted, the data will be used for determining preliminary remuneration, the benefits package to be offered to you, and other directly related matters in the recruitment process. It is therefore necessary for you to provide certain personal data to us in order for us to process your job application and failure to do so may affect the outcome of your job application.
3. If you are invited for an interview, you will be required to fill in an Employment Application Form provided by Nan Fung. You must ensure that all information provided to Nan Fung is up-to-date, accurate and complete. Failure to provide reliable data may impact the process and outcome of the recruitment.
4. If your application is rejected, your data will be retained for no longer than 24 months for any future recruitment process. When there are same or similar vacancies become available, which require similar qualifications or experience, we will re-consider your application.
5. The data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be made available to the persons involved in and/or relevant to the selection process including designated staff members of the Human Resources Department, relevant hiring department heads or his/her delegate(s). Any staff designated to handle the data will be instructed to perform his/her tasks in accordance with this Recruitment PICS.
6. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you are entitled to (a) check and request access to your personal data; (b) request for correction of any of your personal data which is inaccurate; (c) be informed of the kind of personal data held by Nan Fung; (d) be informed of the main purposes for which personal data held by Nan Fung are used or to be used; and (e) withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time. Any enquiry or request should be made in writing addressed to designated human resources officers of our Human Resources Department at 23rd Floor, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.